Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format
- Copyright form must be signed by all authors and submitted with manuscript
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Manuscripts must be prepared in spacing of 1.5 , Times New Roman font style and all pages numbered starting from the title page.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines
- References: Should be use APA style for referencing (Single spacing within a reference and double spacing between references)
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.