Editorial Board of the KUJCR requests that you prepare your paper in the following format:
- Abstracts shall not exceed 300 words.
- The length of the paper, including tables, diagrams, illustrations, references, footnotes, etc., shall not be less than 3,000 words and shall not exceed 10,000 words.
- It should contain the Title of the paper.
- Name of author(s) including contact details, affiliations and academic qualifications.
- The paper should be in Times New Roman, font size 12, 1.5 spacing. Footnotes should be in Times New Roman, font size 10, with single line spacing.
- The citation must conform to OSCOLA 4th Edition, 2012.
- The submission of the paper must be in “Word document” (.doc) or (.docx).
- The submission should contain a disclaimer to the effect that the piece is original and has not been published or is under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- All submissions will be subject to a plagiarism check.
- Submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The paper should not include libelous or defamatory content. Material presented in paper should observe copyright laws. If figures/graphics/images have been taken from sources not copyrighted by the author, it is the author’s sole responsibility to secure the rights from the copyright holder in writing to reproduce those figures/graphics/images for both worldwide print and web publication. All reproduction costs charged by the copyright holder will be borne by the author.