CALL FOR PAPERS
JOURNAL THEME: EDUCATION FOR SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT IN POST COVID 19 PANDEMIC ERA
Profile of Msingi Journal
Msingi is an Internationally peer reviewed journal, which is produced biannually by the Department of Educational Foundations, Kenyatta University, Kenya. The Journal has also been recognized by Google Scholar. It aim of this Journal is to provide scholars with a platform for debate and discussion on various educational issues in Africa and Internationally.
This call is for Volume 7 Issue1 and 2 of 2023 publication of the Msingi Journal .It seeks to interrogating critical issues pertaining Education for sustainable Development during the post pandemic era of Covid -19. The call is cross-cutting through various disciplines, thus preference will be given to inter-disciplinary papers.
The following thematic clusters will guide the critical discourse on Education for development.
- Education and Technology
- Education in the post covid-19 era
- Curriculum Review in Kenya
- Education and Radicalization
- Education Financing
- Guidance and counseling in Education
- Gender and education
- Citizenship Education
- Internationalization of Education
- Philosophical Foundations of Education: Issues in History ofEducation, Sociology of Education, Comparative and International Education and Philosophy of Education
- Education and Health
- Education Reforms, Policy and Planning
- Education for Environmental Sustainability
- Education for Innovation, Science and Technology
- National values, social cohesion, Peace and development
- Education, Entrepreneurship and Agri-business
- Education for Tourism and Hospitality Development
- Inclusive Education and Life Long Education
- Education for Community Development
- Education, Governance and Ethics
- Education For Renewable and Non-renewable Resources
Submission of Paper:1st April 2023
Notification of Acceptance of the paper:20th April, 2023
Final Paper Submission (After review): 15th May, 2023
Abstract and Paper Guidelines
- Authors full contact details, affiliation, Corporate Email Address and a brief bio statement
- Abstract in Microsoft Word format Times New Roman font size 12, not exceeding 300 words
- Abstract to be single spaced and in italics; use the APA format, Key words should not exceed 6.
- The paper not to exceed twenty pages (20) of 1.5 line spacing using Times New Roman Font 12
- Where applicable the paper should include the sections: Introduction, Objective(s), and Methods, Results and discussion, Summary and Conclusions.
- Use of footnotes to describe the author
- Use of asterix to identify the main author.
- Authors to indicate the order in which they would like the authors’ names to appear (applicable for more than one author)
- Submission of plagiarism Report –Turnitin
- Submission via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit online at https://journal.ku.ac.ke/index.php/msingi/information/authors
- The author will be informed of publication fee once the paper has been accepted.
Department of Educational Foundations
P.O. Box 43844-00100 (GPO) Nairobi, Kenya
Phone: +254 8710 901-19 Ext. 3785